10 Soal (Uraian) Cross Cultural Understanding dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Esai) Tentang Cross Cultural Understanding
1. Why is it important to understand cross-cultural communication at workplace?
Finding ways to communicate across languages and cultures creates healthy workplace diversity. Plus, it helps all parties involved to feel heard, included, and respected. It's an essential consideration for organizations that aim to create constructive company cultures and thrive in an increasingly multicultural world.
2. How do you resolve cross-cultural conflict?
There are three ways of cross-cultural conflict resolution.
1. Probing for the cultural dimension.
2. Learning about other cultures
3. Altering organizational practices and procedures
3. What are the cross-cultural issues?
Six key barriers for cross-cultural communications
3- Psychological barriers
4- Language barriers
5- Geographical distance
6- Conflicting values
4. What are the skills needed for cross culture decision-making?
Effective decision making needs both rational and a touch of intuition. Cross-cultural training gives people the skills needed to allow them to separate emotions from reason, fact from fiction and helps them devise robust decision-making processes.
5. How do you define cross-cultural interaction?
Cross-cultural communication is the process of recognizing both differences and similarities among cultural groups in order to effectively engage within a given context
6. How do you become a good cross-cultural leader?
Cultural awareness and cultural sensitivity
Self-understanding and self-reflection
Open-mindedness and flexibility
Persistence and curiosity
7. What is cross-cultural influence?
That which is assimilated or applied from more than one society is known as a cross-cultural influence. It is also a method of communication that pertains to the methods people from different cultural or ethnic backgrounds use to increase their understanding of the world.
8. What is the meaning of cross cultural awareness?
It means understanding, respecting and successfully interacting with those whose world views, values, behaviors, communication styles, customs and practices are different than one's own.
9. What does it take to build a cross-cultural team?
From Conflict to Cooperation: Building Stronger Cross Cultural
1. Acknowledge and Respect Cultural Differences
2. Establish Norms for the Team
3. Develop a Team Identity and Outline Roles and Responsibilities
5. Build Rapport and Trust
6. Leverage Cultural Diversity
10. How can you have effective cross cultural communication and negotiation?
3 Steps To Succeed In Cross-Cultural Negotiation
1. Understand your blind spots
2. Identify the cultural gaps
3. Adjust and refine your negotiation strategy.