Soal (Uraian) Report Text dan Jawaban
Contoh Soal (Esai) Tentang Report Text
1. How do you write a report text?
2. What is the communicative purpose of report text?
3. What is the difference of report text and descriptive text?
4. What tense is mostly used in report text?
5. What is report text and example?
6. How do you write an Organization report?
1. These are outlined below.
Step 1: Decide on the 'Terms of reference'
Step 2: Decide on the procedure.
Step 3: Find the information.
Step 4: Decide on the structure.
Step 5: Draft the first part of your report.
Step 6: Analyse your findings and draw conclusions.
Step 7: Make recommendations.
Step 8: Draft the executive summary and table of contents
Step 9: Compile a reference list
Step 10: Revise your draft report
2. Text communicative purpose of the Report is to present information about something, what it is, as a result of systematic observation or analysis. Gajala described may include natural, environmental, man-made objects, or social phenomena.
3. In short, report text describes the way of certain things and frequently refer to phenomenon of nature, animal and scientific object. ... The way of descriptive text in showing thing is based on the objective fact of the thing. It describe the specific thing simply as the thing is.
4. The present simple is the most commonly used tense in academic writing, so if in doubt, this should be your default choice of tense. There are two main situations where you always need to use the present tense.
5. Report text is a text that describes something in general. Every text has a communicative purpose. Communicative purpose of report text is to present information about something in general. Report text has two generic structures. The first is general classification it is usually in the first paragraph of the text.
6. The standard components of a report are as follows: Title; Summary; List of contents; Introduction; Main body of the report; Conclusions; Recommendations; Appendix; References.